Last updated on March 01, 2021
Quantamix Solutions Private Limited, here onwards referred to as “QMS” or “Quantamix Solutions” or “company” or “we” or “us” in this document, is a privately held Company incorporated in The Netherlands.
“Services” term used in this document refers to the “Site”, the “Website”, the “Platform”, the “Tools”, the “Support” and the “Services” offered by QMS.
“Third Party Tools” term used in this document refers to the third party analytics tools, plugins, and APIs we work with. For example, Google APIs, scraperapi, Amazon Alexa APIs, AI research and Deployment Company or artificial intelligence system offered through OpenAI’s API.
“Cloud Service” term used in this document refers to usage of AWS Cloud services for storage and processing of the data.
When you use the “Services” of QMS, we understand that you trust us with your information. We take this trust in us seriously and do everything we can to safeguard your information. In doing so, we adhere to following principles:
- We don’t ask for information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products or protect our rights.
- If you have any questions about your data, we will try our best to answer them via our support team.
For any questions or concerns around the data privacy, users or visitors of our Services can reach out to our data protection officer “Harish Kumar” at email@example.com.
- Why do we collect this information?
- What personal information do we collect and how do we collect this information?
- How do we use this information?
- How do we keep this information safe?
- How can you manage and delete your information?
- What are your rights?
- How do we comply and cooperate with regulators?
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your information for the following reasons:
- Use our services: To participate in our solutions and to use our services in general, we need to identify who you are and attribute content, including your submissions to solutions, to you.
- Provide personalization of services: We use your information to personalize the experience you have with our Services to make it easy for you to use our Services.
- Measure and improve our Services: By monitoring how you use our Services, we can identify areas for improvement of the services which we can incorporate in future releases of the Services.
- Protection from fraud and abuse: We may use IP addresses and cookie data to protect against automated abuse. This abuse could take many forms including spamming and various other forms of automated attacks.
- Third Parties: We may use third party tools, plugins and APIs to provide your enhanced services. Information collected by these Third Parties helps us track your behaviour and provide a better experience.
- Other: We collect information for the purpose of responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and communicating with you about our discounts and promotions.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
- The personal information is collected during the subscription process to our Services where the customer enters first name, last name, email, password, address, contact number and payment information.
- We also collect content generated by you during your use of our Services, including but not limited to, direct messages to other users of the service, forum discussions and submissions of responses to solutions you participate in.
- We may also collect data when someone is just browsing through Services (not necessarily using our Services). For instance, visitors of the website may share their IP or other technical details.
- Third Parties may collect content related information; however, they do not have access to your personal information via our Services. Third Parties often use “cookies” (text files that are stored on your computer) to perform an analysis of your use of the Services. Furthermore, your sessions may be tracked by Third Parties, however you remain anonymous.
- Third Parties may send content related information (not personal information though) to us for the usage of our Services.
How do we use this information?
- Once the client information is collected during subscription process and client is successfully subscribed to one of our payment plans, the system generates a login password and information is shared with the customer.
- Any information collected by us will be used to improve our Services. We may use this information to respond to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and communicating with you about our discounts and promotions
- Third parties may send the information generated by the cookie about your use of the Services (including your IP address) to internal or third party servers for storage. Third parties may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services.
- Your personal information may be stored and processed outside your country with the Cloud Services.
- We may anonymize and aggregate the information you provide even after you’ve deleted it but not in anyway that directly identifies your data with you.
How do we keep this information safe?
- All the personal data is stored in the Cloud Services and is encrypted in accordance with industry standards.
- Our account with Cloud Services is set up via Cloud Services’ Identity and Access Management ensuring that each user is given only the permissions necessary to fulfill their job duties.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information collected during usage of our Services.
- We may share your Information with employees, agents, contractors or partners of Quantamix Solutions that
- need to know that information in order to process it on Quantamix Solutions’ behalf or to provide services available at Quantamix Solutions’ websites
- have agreed not to disclose it to others
- and are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for the Company, or services for the collaboration in which they and Company are engaged
- Third Parties: Third Parties’ collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies. We use trusted Third Parties with proven track record with regards Data privacy.
- Cloud Services: Cloud services are subject to their own privacy policies. We use trusted Cloud Services with proven track record with regards Data privacy.
- Protection from fraud and abuse: We may use IP addresses and cookie data to protect against automated abuse. In response to detection of any abuse, we may disable your account or take other appropriate action. In case, you observe any spam or other automated abuse occurring from our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Children: We do not knowingly collect information from persons under 18 years of age. If you are less than 18 years of age, please do not access our services in any manner. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 has registered for our services, please contact us at email@example.com and request us to delete the respective personal information from our systems.
- Furthermore, we share the data with Government or government investigating agencies only if the data is asked as evidence in an investigation.
- We use several physical and technical safeguards, including but not limited to above stated safeguards, to protect your personal information. Having said that, we do not warranty the security of any information you submit to us nor can we guarantee that our security safeguards cannot get breached. You are sharing your personal information with use at your own risk.
- In case of an unforeseen and uncontrollable data breach, we will try our best to inform the affected parties as early as possible.
How can you manage and delete your information?
- Updating your information: Once you’re signed in, you can update and edit your information (including but not limited to your personal information, your workspace and content created by you). You can also change notification settings allowing you to decide the kind of communication that you receive from our Services.
- Deleting your information: You can delete your account, your posts or any other content you generate at any time from our Services. Upon a request for deletion, we take every step needed to remove the information from our systems. This process generally takes up to two months and could take up to six months to completely remove from all our systems due to limited bandwidth (due to (1) usage of Cloud Services to store the data (2) limited to resources). Some data may be retained for longer period to meet financial or legal obligations, to enforce our agreements, to ensure security and the continuity of our services. Certain unforeseen events such as outages, defects etc. may cause delays beyond the timeframes mentioned above. We will do everything necessary to remediate such issues.
- Marketing information: If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our Services. Every marketing email we send will provide you with the option to opt out of receiving future emails.
- Withdraw Your Consent for Cookies at Any Time: If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of the Services, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings.
- Managing cookie settings: You can prevent the installation of cookies by changing settings on your browser software. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of the Services and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the Quantamix Solutions Platform.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data from our data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- You have the right to edit/amend/erase/delete the data
- If you have objections with regards to data usage, scale of data usage or processing and portability as described in previous sections of this policy, you should opt out of using our Services.
- You have the right to object the usage of the data for the purposes other than the ones stated in other sections of this policy.
- You have the right to customize or limit the processing of the data for the purposes other than the ones stated in other sections of this policy.
- In case of any objections or concerns with regards to data or your rights, you can reach out to our data protection officer “Harish Kumar” at email@example.com.
How do we comply and cooperate with regulators?
- If your local country or European Union requirements apply to your personal data, you have the right to object to the processing of your information or export your information to another service. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise these rights.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. Quantamix Solutions MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RESPECTING THE SERVICES.
In the event of any dispute or difference arising between the parties hereto or as to the rights and obligations under this agreement or as to any claim monetary or otherwise of one party against the other or as to the Interpretation and effect of any terms and conditions of this agreement, such dispute or difference shall be referred to arbitration of a common Arbitrator if agreed upon or otherwise to two Arbitrators, one to be appointed by each of the parties to this agreement and such Arbitration shall be governed by the Netherlands laws.
The validity of this agreement and effect or meaning of the terms hereof will be decided according to the law of Netherlands.
If anything in this document requires further clarification or if you have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com